Re: PAM authenticator II

From: Neil Thompson <abraxis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 12:21:29 +0200 (SAST)

Danny,

I made a quick hack to the source code which is really horrible, but it
works - I'm authenticating using pam_auth with the pam_smb module. I
havrn't tried it on Linux though - just Solaris 2.6.

I've attached the hacked version - please don't laugh anyone, it's the
best I could do in a hurry.

Cheers! (Relax...have a homebrew)

Neil