anonymize_header option

From: Christian Rost <cr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 12:34:50 +0000

Hi,

I'm looking for information regarding several topics.

1) how to set up the anonymize_header option and where to check if it works as
     intended. The manual is missing such a topic (or I didn't find it yet)
2) some experiences regarding settings in squid.conf. I can use the try and error thing
     myself, but perhaps there's somebody out there who has been through the
     optimization stuff before and wants to share his/her experiences. So I don't have to
     make the same mistakes, etc. The manual only says what is does, but which settings
     do really make sense?

That's it ;-). If there's something already available on the Net, the URL will be sufficient
because the configuration of squid is a task one couldn't explain in a few words.

Thanks in advance,

Christian

roCon - Rost Oberndoerfer Consulting GbR
Ihr Projektpartner fuer Vernetzung, Internet und Marketing

Universitaetsstrasse 142
D-44799 Bochum

Telefon: +49 (0) 234 971969-6
Telefax: +49 (0) 234 971969-8