Coping precedence from cache->server conenction to cache->client.

From: Leonid Igolnik - LiM <lim@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 02:35:52 +0200 (IST)

I am considering to implement precedence propagating from cache->www_server
connection to the one made with the client. I think to expand store_entry
to store the precedence value at the first stage, and maybe storing it with
object's meta-data (I know that I will lose all my current cache). Any
ideas, comments, suggestions and pointers are welcomed.
Leonid Igolnik aka LiM