Re: Browser get a timeout during ftp session

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 17:07:45 +0100

1. This sounds like a old Squid-1.X. Squid-1.x is an obsolete Squid
version no longer supported.

2. Squid should begin to transmit the file to the browser as soon as it
has sucessfully logged in and started the transfer from the FTP server.
However, for small files most of the FTP session consists of logging in
to the FTP server and finding the file to transfer and it may look like
it delays until the file is in cache.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hakcker