RE: Help - Cache on a dial-up line

From: R.A. Jenkins <raj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 14:28:00 -0000

Hi Reuben,

my setup is similar, the gateway machine has the Modem / Diald / IPchains
stuff, and it is this machine that I want to put Squid on. Several other
machines are connected via ethernet, both other Linux boxes & Win98 systems.

The whole system works fine without Squid, I can access any machine from any
other and use the dial-on-demand from any of them. I cannot see this being a
routing problem, unless Squid either changes routing or needs some routing
setup I am unaware of.

Any other thoughts appreciated,

Regards,

Robert A. Jenkins.