squid with satellite

From: Maurizio Marini <maumar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:02:34 +0100

Hi,
i would conf a cache to use the cache of a satellitar system.
So, my cache must use parent *like* behind a firewall (using
never_direct and so on..).
My conf works fine.
But two problem stay out:
1 - if parent is unreachable, every request results in an error messages

2 - hierachy-stoplist should send request direct without results in an
error message for the never_direct configuration

i get in trouble to solve this problems.
someone is so kind to help me to get squid fine settuped?
thnx in advance.

--
Maurizio Marini                 http://www.datalogica.com
Datalogica snc                  Via I. Nievo, 23