ACL dstdomain problem with 2.3S1??

From: Rod Savard <rodney@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 23:14:21 -0800

Sorry for sending this message out again, but I didn't get a response when I
posted it about a week ago:

I installed 2.3S1 on our server (which was running 2.2S5 before) and the
following ACLs are no longer working:

acl ok_never dstdomain "/etc/squid.ok_never"
acl ok_always dstdomain "/etc/squid.ok_always"

http_access allow ok_always
http_access deny ok_never

These ACLs are designed to ensure people always have access to certain sites
even if their web access is normally disabled by a later-defined ACL (or
vice versa). The files in the etc directory simply contain a list of
domains.

What's happening is these ACLs appear to be ignored completely. ie, someone
who may be denied all web access after the "allow ok_always" line still
cannot access domains listed in /etc/squid.ok_always.

Anyone have any ideas?

---
Rod Savard - Delphi Developer
Savard Software - Tri-Cities, Washington, USA
rodney@savard.com - http://www.savard.com