'nother acl question...

From: PK Whelan <pwhelan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:08:07 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I'm new to the squid world, so bear w/me. I also checked the FAQ and
archives and didn't find exactly what I'm looking for. What I'm trying to
do is this:
1. Set up several url and time acl's (no problem). The url acl's will have
the standard block and unblock lists as well as recreational list (sports
and hobby sites). The time acl's will set as working hours and
non-working hours.
2. Set up the http access so the block list is always blocked and the
unblock is always unblocked (naturally) and so that the recreational list
is only available during non-working hours (after 5pm).

Here's the clip from the conf file:
acl block url_regex "/etc/squid/block.txt"
acl unblock url_regex "/etc/squid/unblock.txt"
acl rec url_regex "/etc/squid/recreation.txt"
acl work time MTWHF 8:1-16:59
acl non-work time MTWHF 17:00-23:59
http_access allow unblock
http_access deny block
http_access allow rec non-work (also tried "http_access deny rec work")

The problem is, when I set "http_access allow rec non-work" it seems to
allow rec no matter what time. And when I set "http_access deny rec work"
it seems to deny rec no matter what time. Any comments?
Thanks,
Paul W