RE: 'nother acl question...

From: Rod Savard <rodney@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 07:32:54 -0800

> The problem is, when I set "http_access allow rec non-work" it seems to
> allow rec no matter what time. And when I set "http_access deny rec work"
> it seems to deny rec no matter what time. Any comments?

You're having a similar problem as me. I still cannot get url_regex rules
to work with a file-based domain list.

I tried adding a dot in front of each domain listed in the files (as
suggested by someone) but it didn't help.

My rules worked fine on 2.2 versions but stopped working when I upgraded to
2.3S1.

---
Rod Savard - Delphi Developer
Savard Software - Tri-Cities, Washington, USA
rodney@savard.com - http://www.savard.com