Re: Problems running squid

From: prashant desai <reach_prashant@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:10:23 -0800 (PST)

i am running squid2.2st4 on redhat linux 6.1 with
2*4GB disk cache ,it runs fine for 2-3 days after
starting it, with avg request rate around 100000
per day (24 hours), now after running 2-3 days
it is giving breaks while transfering data ,so clients
accessing via squid complains that when they are
downloading some files or browzing web ,it becomes
stand still for few secondes or minutes around 1-2
miutes during this period they r not evan able to
ping any address that r going outside our WAN port

so please guide me what could be the problem

thanks in advance
prashant desai