Re: IP Cache Round Robin

From: Jim Richey <jrichey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:01:15 -0500

To answer part of my own question, I've found the ipcacheCycleAddr
function in ipcache.c. Now before I totally destroy something, does
anyone know what change is needed to only hand out the first IP address
when an entry has several listed for it? That is don't rotate them.

--
Jim Richey
jrichey@highmark.com