Win98/ IE 5.0029 broken on squid, others?

From: Glen Newton <gnewton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:46:12 -0500

We are running squid 2.2 stable3. We have been running squid for 1.5
years. I know this isn't a squid problem, but please bear with me. Has
anyone has any problems with win98/IE 5.0029 on squid r any other
proxy? Our experience is that is doesn't work, on squid or
delegate. Broken. Broken broken broken. It doesn't even download the
pac file. It won't work without the pac file (manual config). I know
this isn't a squid problem, but any confirmation by anyone else out
there will help us to defend squid against the suits.

thanks and sorry for the M$ dribble.

-glen