Re: Unidentified subject!

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 03:18:23 +0500

Hi,

Can u have the rights to change the Gateway of your customers.???? or
users.??

if yes please put a Linxu Box there as a Gateway and use IPCHAINS, Install
squid and also anyother monitoring software always available from

http://www.freshmeat.net

by this way u can even monitor there icmp traffic also .:-)))))
 and yes u can use squid for maintaing logs of http. its a great feature in
it ...

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin