Third and Forth Question

From: Abid Latif Sheikh <alatif@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:03:50 +0500 (PAKST)

Hi Squidians:

So I am here with the THIRD and FORTH QUESTION. My second question is
still unanswered.

Q3. I want to log the USER NAME (or id) whenever he or she makes a
connection with the Internet through my SQUID box. How can I do this ?
The users have their accounts on WinNT and Freebsd Unix servers, I will
prefer to use their Freebsd Unix server password on Squid box also.

Q4. I want to configure my ICQ and MIRC clients through the Squid Box.
Should I use SOCKS4 SOCKS5 ? What port should I give for these services ?

Hope answer for 2, 3 and 4 will arrive before my Q5. :)
Thanks

Abid Latif Sheikh