Same acls/accesses with Squid 2 stable 4 and 3 stable 2...

From: Gerard Cornu <gcornu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 20:10:22 +0100

Hello!

Sorry for the bizarre subject line!

I have been using Squid 2 stable 4 successfully, on a Linux server
for a while.

I am now configuring another server (Linux too ;) with
Squid 3 Stable 3.

I am using the exact same acl and http_acces lines with the new
server as with the running one.

But I always get the ERR_ACCESS_DENIED error message, when trying
to acces an URL outside our domain, from a browser configured to
use the new Squid 3 Stable 4 server.

I re-re-checked the squid.conf file many times against the other
server's one.

Any idea about what may be causing this?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Gérard cornu.