Error Pages etc..

From: Nick <nick@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 12:43:56 -0800

    Hello Everyone.. well the quid box is working
i just have a few questions on making it Invisable.
when i type in incorrect URL's etc it shows me Squid Error
pages.. how can i change that. like how it was before will
default error pages (right now while we are tsting it out we are manually
setting it as a proxy) so maybe when i set it up in the cisco
it will go back to normal error pages etc? i just want to make sure
its 100% invisable Also. what are th standard cache sizes?
it has 256mb of memory we have about a 1000 user base. how much
mem and HD space should i allocate? thanks for all your Help in advance
~Nick