Re: shaper by types

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:41:00 +0200

Kendall Lister wrote:

> > Can regexp acl can help here?
>
> It doesn't look like it from the FAQ and squid.conf.default - delay pools
> seem to exist outside the ACL paradigm within Squid.

Delay pools have ACL lists, just like http_access, cache_peer and a lot
of other options have.

See delay_access.

Supported delay_access ACL types (from current 2.4.DEVEL sources):
  src, dstdomain, dstdom_regex, myport, myip, proto,
  time, url_regex, urlpath_regex, port, method, maxconn,
  browser, maxconn
Partially supported: (sporatically fails)
  srcdomain, dst, src_as, dst_as
ACL types probably not supported: (correct me if I am wrong here)
  proxy_auth, ident, snmp_community

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker