Re: HowTo avoid clients' sending attach file using Free Webmail system

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 19:39:39 +0500

if you are using squid version 2.3 please see the options in config file..as

# TAG: request_body_max_size (KB)
# This specifies the maximum size for an HTTP request body.
# In other words, the maximum size of a PUT/POST request.
# A user who attempts to send a request with a body larger
# than this limit receives an "Invalid Request" error message.
# If you set this parameter to a zero, there will be no limit
# imposed.

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin