Unidentified subject!

From: Emmanuel Keller <EK@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:54:48 +0200

hi,

I'm runing Squid-2.1 and the problem I have is :

all the client are configured to use the proxy to access the internet.
But to access the intranet I don't want that the clients use the proxy,
so in the squid.conf i wrote :

acl INTRANET urlpath_regex intranet
no_cache deny INTRANET

this seems to work because Squid doesn't cache the objects but on the Web
server (Apache), the host which access the server is always the proxy.
so in squid.conf I wrote :

acl wwwintranet dst 10.1.4.39
no_cache deny wwwintranet
always_direct allow wwwintranet

but this doesn't seem to work. The host which accesses the intranet web
server
is always the proxy server and not the true hosts.

have anyone an idea ?

thank you