smb_auth

From: Scroggins, Kelly <ScroggiK@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:33:00 -0500

I've got samba working and I've got squid working. But I still haven't been
able to get the smb_auth to work.

In order to use smb_auth you must have a file called 'proxyauth' in the
netlogon directory on the PDC, and the users/groups must have 'read' access
to this file.

What privledges does the squid process (or user running squid, in my case.
The user is called squid) need on the Linux box.

Thanks,
Kelly

There are more important things in life than money. But they won't go out
with you unless you have some.