Re: ncsa_auth module DONE

From: Joel Taqueban <jtaqueba@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:43:55 +0800

Thanks Ilker and Simon! I've got my authentication working!

But another question though. How do I authenticate my users using Netscape
Directory Services LDAP authentication to Squid? I mean the idea is I want the
authentication of Squid to be the same or to be based on users (and their
passwds) as listed on our LDAP Server (a mail server) running Netscape
Messenger. Is this possible?

Joel