Canīt start squid

From: Nystedt Lars <lars.nystedt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:27:31 +0200

Hi
Iīm running squid 2.2 STABLE 4 and itīs been working fine for some
time. My problem righ now is that iīve had a power loss and when I try
to restart squid it wonīt work.
Iīve tried "squid -z" to rebuild the cache but that only generates an
error messege.
"squid" does not generate any kind of messege but squid does not start.
Is there a way to get things going again without having to reinstall
squid?

/Lars
Lars Nystedt
IT - koordinator
IT - som bas för utveckling i småföretag
0620 - 682363
070 - 5532780