RE: ncsa program

From: Chris Vaughan <cvaughan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 20:17:18 +1000

Hello,

The module in located in the squid source directory auth_modules/NCSA. The
make install routine appears to delete all files in the squid source so you
may need to extract the files again. Once you have done this, go to the
directory and type:

make
make install

For further configuration, see section 19.6 in the FAQ.

Chris Vaughan
A/Communications Administrator
NSW Land Titles Office
http://lto.nsw.gov.au