Re: http accelerator

From: Russell Mosemann <mose@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 12:59:49 -0500 (CDT)

We use the redirector squidGuard found at http://www.squidguard.org/ . It
does a good job. From the squidGuard documentation:

12. Tell Squid to use squidGuard as the redirector by uncommenting and
    changing the following tags in squid.conf to:

             redirect_program /prefix/bin/squidGuard

So, Squid hands every URL to the redirector which decides how it should be
handled and sends the information back to Squid.

Russell Mosemann * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska