Re: DISKD newbie question

From: Russell Mosemann <mose@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 07:17:06 -0500 (CDT)

From the same page where you found the description of squid-users, there
is this description of squid-dev:

"This small list is used for general discussions relating to Squid
 development. This includes ideas for new features, issues, etc."

I don't believe that the people asking the questions are interested in the
development of Squid, submitting ideas for new features or are reporting
problem issues. They are interested in getting the software running.
That makes squid-users an appropriate forum for such discussions.
                 ^^^^^

If there are development-related problems, surely they should be directed
to squid-dev. However, just because a version of Squid has DEVEL in it's
name doesn't mean that no questions can be asked about its configuration
or its operation.

Russell Mosemann * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska