Re: Start squid Automatically

From: K.DEEPAK <kdeepak@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:04:39 +0530

Assi Akafou Eric Désiré wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Please does anyone knows how do i get SQUID.2.2.STABLE runs when my
> redhat 6.0 boots. I followed instructions in howtos but nothing works.
> Any help will be appreciate.
>
> Best Regards,

Hi Assi,

You can just invoke the option for squid from /usr/sbin/setup. Be in root
before you run this. Once you run this, select the system services
option. Now you will find a window where you can select squid to
automatically boot at startup.

Please get back to me if you have further doubts on this.

Thanks

K.Deepak
Network Engineer
AdvnetNet Inc.