RE: authentication module programming question

From: Thiem, Robert <ThiemR@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:27:53 +1000

I'm now thinking that this won't work too well - even if the browser dumps
the password when asked for a new one the authentication program still won't
know the difference between a browser "timing out" and a browser being
restarted - so when first starting up it'll reject the first password given.

Bugger

Robert Thiem