WCCP + SQUID STABLE 5

From: Damien Croarken <djcroark@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 00:25:58 +1000

Can someone tell me how I know if WCCP is working

I have set up squid with the ip or my routers Ethernet 0 as its home router
and have set up the router to support wccp version 1 it sees the web cache
and a debug ip wccp events shows the hi -> hi back statements... and the
cache says its redirrecting... but how do I really know cause the cache
doesnt show my remote ip in the log file???? any ideas?

also have an IP chains from port 80 -> 3128 and am running a gre tunnel
cause I cant seem to get the ip_wccp to work properly...

any ideas / suggestions please

Damien Croarken