Re: Is it possible to implement ipchains and transparent proxy in onesystem.

From: <kiran@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 12:48:07 +0530 (IST)

> > > Thank you for participating. Now I am trying to implement, WCCP in squid
> > > 2.3 But its not working. I gone through FAQs, My configuration is as
> > > follows.
> >
> > > The packets are not redirecting from the router. What could be the
> > > problem, once again thank you for giving me mails to solve earlier
> > > problem.
> >
> > Have you installed and loaded the WCCP Linux kernel module?

 Yes I tried, to do it, But I think its not working properly, I downloaded
 one file ip_wccp.c from net I compliled and loaded that module. My router
 is redirecting the packets, but it is not getting the packets from squid.

 Can you tell me where can I find complete module for wccp Linux kernel
 module either rpm or tar, with all header and c files.

 Kiran