Trusted Sources?

From: Joel Kraft <jkraft@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 14:32:21 -0400

I looked through the FAQ, couldn't find this info, any help would be greatly
appreciated.

I am running Squid v 1.1.21 (working fine) and am trying to connect one of
my users to the National Medical Library's new Docline system. I've been
having problems not receiving all of the information back from this Docline
only when using my browser. They said I would have to make their site a
trusted source so they can send info back through and they gave me an IP
address. Anyone have an idea how I can do this? I've spent all day
looking.

Thanks much!

Joel