mib with MRTG

From: Angel Parn <angel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 13:14:18 +0300

Hi!

I'm getting general squid MIB values succesfully from SNMP service,
but I cant' understand how to access CacheClientEntry values.

---------------------------------------
CacheClientEntry ::= SEQUENCE {
 cacheClientAddr IpAddress,
 cacheClientHttpKb Counter32,
}

cacheClientAddr OBJECT-TYPE
  SYNTAX IpAddress
  MAX-ACCESS read-only
  STATUS current
  DESCRIPTION
     "The client's IP address "
::= { cacheClientEntry 1 }

cacheClientHttpKb OBJECT-TYPE
  SYNTAX Counter32
  MAX-ACCESS read-only
  STATUS current
  DESCRIPTION
    " Amount of total HTTP traffic to __this__ client "
::= { cacheClientEntry 3 }

I see from MIB there's should be the possibility of reading
values per client? Can I monitor traffic of different clients?
But how to ask that from Squid SNMP servce? If I ask
CacheClientHttpKb, then of which client? Where to put
IP address (maybe)?

I would be very delighted if someone could give me an
advice and I get the thing done.

Angel
angel@mv.parnu.ee