Re: Variable caching times?

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 03:59:09 +0500

I am not sure its possible with squid but I can tell you another software
named wcol available from some Japan site. Its a perfect use for the Offline
browsing and specially the Setup like you. I did not remember the site but
the link is available on cachenow page and the person email address is
k-chinen@is.aist-nara.ac.jp

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin