Re: RE: Unidentified subject!

From: <big_fish@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 19:06:59 +0800 (CST)

Thanks to R.Ilker Gokhan
But it remains the same error.
1.
I mean there isn't problem with the parent proxy itself.It seems that
2.3-s3 can't use the parent.And,there is no error in cache.log .

2.
when I add an item like the following line:
acl MAC1 arp 00:12:23:34:45:56
it says "Invalid ACL type 'arp'"
Have you ever tried that?