Squid Stat Programs

From: Andrew Barnes <andrew.barnes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 14:52:33 +1000

G'day Guys,

I'm wanting to get some accurate stats with regards to how much money my
cache server is saving us!

eg. what percentage of files were returned to the requester from the
proxy server rather than going out to the original site getting the
files from there.

I'm wondering what stats programs/scripts I can use to get this kind of
information out of my logs. Any suggestions from people doing this kind
of reporting would be great.

Please reply to me only and I will summarize for the list.

Kind Regards,
    Andrew Barnes

--
Andrew Barnes