Re: FATAL getgrnam error

From: <alowe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 09:50:32 +1000 (EST)

you dont need to install as the user that squid will run as, you just need
to make sure that the user can read and write to the directories
log dir
cache dir
squid conf dir - only really needs to read...
it is usually good to chown that dir to squid user - id say you are using
nobody:nogroup?
this user should probably not be able to log into your box...

Andrew Lowe
andrew@pccentre.com.au
        The South Coast Professional Computing Centre
                + Hislora Website Hosting & Design
                + Daly & Daly Computer Training
                + Flatearth Internet Cafe
        Ph: 02 4423 7771