squid log

From: David Breitgand <davb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:59:53 +0300 (IDT)

Hello,

I'm new to this list. I could not find the answer to my question neither
in the archive, nor in the FAQ. Sorry if I overlooked it.

My question is as following.
How can one configure squid server in such a way that it would
generate the access log using aliases instead of the real IP addresses of
the clients?
I need a squid log for some statistical study, but the local
administrators are reluctant to give up on the privacy.

Thanks in advance.

You may reply directly to davb@cs.huji.ac.il

-- david