Re: Squid, WebDAV and the SEARCH method

From: Craig Whitmore <lennon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 21:12:53 +1200

Can't you just add in the new methods like I had to add in to get Outlook
Express to work properly with Hotmail
accounts . I had to add in BMOVE,BDELETE and BPROPFIND and outlook express
works 100% now
as far as I know.

I emailed Microsoft about the METHODS outlook express/hotmail used (10
times) and all I got back was a number of automated responses from with them
that where NO help at all.

I cannot find ANYTHING with lists these new invented METHODS :-(
Thanks
Craig Whitmore