Re: RE : Error in Squid

From: Ola Garstad <olag@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 13:09:13 +0100

You don't say anything about what OS you are using, but you have
to make sure that the effective group you have defined in squid.cfg
exists.

On linux look in /etc/group to find the name of the "nobody" group.
On Redhat it's "nobody". On SuSE I think it's "squid"

When you have found it change it in squid.cfg