[SQU] Always direct some domain

From: Catalin Tatu <cata@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:07:21 +0200

I'm using RedHat 6.1, Squid-2.3.stable.3 with a parent.
My clients are telling me that when they want to access some domains, which offer free long distance phone calls, can't do any call. Because that I want to always direct some domain (like net2phone.com, hottelephone.com ...) and I do this :

acl alwdir dstdomain net2phone.com dialpad.com hottelephone.com
always_direct allow alwdir

>From access.log I see that when a client access any of that domain, the first request (which is the name of the domain: www.dialpad.com) are going directly and all other request for that domain are going through parent.

What's wrong ?