Re: [SQU] Squid Authentication

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 02:21:06 +0200

NCSA_PLUS is an extension to Squid. See it's documentation how to build
it and a matching Squid if you think you need the extensions to the
normal NCSA authenticator this provides.

The normal NCSA authenticator is available in the Squid sources. Follow
the instructions for building Squid from source

tar zxvf squid-2.3.STABLE4.tar.gz
cd squid-2.3.STABLE4
./configure
make