Re: [SQU] Squid Authentication

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 02:14:49 +0200

Ben Mckellar wrote:

> sorry if i have totally taken the wrong track... i just have had trouble
> using the make and configure command in redhat cause its so rpm driven.

I think NCSA_PLUS is the wrong track for you, unless you feel you need
any of the additional features it provides from the normal ncsa_auth or
other normal authentication modules for Squid.

configure+make works quite well on RedHat even if it is different than
RPM. I use RedHat almos exclusively for my Squid development and most
other computing activities.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker