Re: [SQU] load-balancing using squid and cisco

From: Christian Schmit <cschmit@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:31:28 +0200

Does WCCP v1 also provide me with the option to only
redirect trafic to the cache servers originating from
a specified range of IP adresses or does all trafic
passing the interface wccp runs on get redirected to the
caching servers.

I have an ATM/STM-1 connection with 2 pvc's over which
trafic will enter my network.

Christian