Re: NTLM authentication probs.

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 21:39:30 +1100

I haven't been through the logs yet, and I don't think Kinkie has either. I
appreciate your patience to date.

1 helper works fine under test here. Requests will queue but not get denied
due to the single helper.

To many helpers could stress the DC or the MS networking and acerbate the
problem.

Thanks,
Rob