[SQU] Store.log, time cache expires ?

From: Hillel Bilman <hillel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 09:30:38 +0200

Hi Duane, I read in the FAQ some of your documentation
and I wondered if you could shed some light.

I'm running Squid 2.3 Stable3 as an http accelerator.
We have set the expires headers to be three days.
Last night I was asked how long the cache will last for before
the three days are up and therefore if it's OK to take down the main
sever. I tried to read in the store.log the expires tag - is that in
seconds the time until that object it will be expired?
Where in the logs can I see how long something has before it will be
expired?

Thanks any help appreciated

Regards
H Bilman