Re: Can't access a weather site

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:30:28 +0100

Hmm.. wasn't there feedback on this before?

I seem to remember that

a) Someone reported not having any problem reaching the site

b) Some else reported that there was problems reading the site even
without using a proxy

b) Some (obviously Jens, but I think there was someone else also)
reported that the site was missing one of the style sheets used by the
site..

If you want more feedback then please remind us on what kind of problems
you are seeing, any error messages in the browser and/or Squids
cache.log file, and what you get in access.log.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker