Re: [SQU] cache_dir disk space problem

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 07:18:44 +1100

All you need to do is set the cache size to where you want it and run squid -k reconfigure.

Squid will then start deleting files accorinding to your replacement policy.

Deleting the swap.state causes squid to re'index' all the files and build a new swap.state.

Deleting the filesa nd running squid -z will do it, but whats above should do it.

Rob