Re: ntlm-authentication

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 01:52:58 +1100

We're just about to update the ntlm branch with a complete rewrite of the
squid-side authentication internals. One of the benefits of this is
multiplexing the two requests from squid to each helper. So less ntlm
helpers are needed, and you get better performance. Dr. Michael, how are you
going with your site?

Rob