Re: [SQU] NTLM needed ASAP...cvs and ssl didn't work

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 02:08:12 +1100

Thanks for helping out...

The problem is keeping up to date: I can tar up what I have and put it on a
ftp server, but the CVS is changing regularly. I'm looking into a automated
tarballer on sourceforge to generate nightly CVS snapshots. But possibly the
easiest I just had pointed out to me is to use the auto-diffs from the
squid.sourceforge.net website and apply those to a daily 2.4 snapshot.

Rob