Re: [SQU] deny some web sites for some source IP addresses

From: Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:36:38 +0200

I assume, noallowedusers and the other clients can access the other sites..

acl strictedsites dstdomain .hotmail.com .yahoo.com
acl noallowedusers src 192.168.2.0-192.168.2.30/24
http_access deny noallowedusers strictedsites
http_access allow all

Or, you can write one more "acl src" line including the other client's IP
and give allow right to them and deny to all.

Best regards,
Ilker G.

> From: Rajesh Bandar [mailto:rajesh@ilanet.slnsw.gov.au]
>
> Hi,
>
> I am using squid squid-2.2.STABLE4 on solaris 2.6. I want to
> deny access to some
> web sites like www.hotmail.com and www.yahoo.com if the
> source IP address is in
> the range of 192.168.2.0 - 192.168.2.30. I want to allow
> access for all other
> source IP addresses. Is it possible using squid.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Rajesh.
>
> --

Bu e-postada bulunan tüm fikir ve görüşler ve ekindeki dosyalar sadece adres
sahib(ler)ine ait olup, Sümerbank A.Ş hiç bir şekilde sorumlu tutulamaz.
The information contained in this E-Mail and any files transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed and do not reflect those of Sumerbank A.S.