Re: append_domain & squid_hno

From: Charles Bruneteau <charles.bruneteau.sysicom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 09:46:02 +0100

Thanks Henrik for your workaround: i'll give it a try asap.

Nevertheless does that mean that append_domain may be somehow incompatible with
some HTTP 1.1 functionnalities ? Then it should be avoided... or modified so
that it would issue a redirect to the client (as your redirector script) ?

Regards

Charles Bruneteau